Saturday 25 November 2017

25th November, 2017.

With heart filled with praise, in solemn reminiscence and in eternal gratitude to Yahweh in the Triune God, the Omniscient, the Omnipresent, the great grand architect of the universe, the ‘Uncaused caused’, the ‘Summum Bonum’ and the plenitude of love and mercy, who gave me the underserved privilege to witness yet another remarkable day in my life as I celebrate my nativity in this mundane world, I give thanks to Him for the gift of 365days.
Unarguably, today is an eminent day in my life that leads me to an awesome reflection of my life and the journey so far. I am blessed with this singular privilege to be born exactly one month before the joyful birth of the baby Jesus, the Emmanuel and the Saviour of the world. In my reflection, I found out that my life has been a plenitude of fraternal impulses and impeccable goodwill that renews the strength of my formidable resilience and unflinching optimism in my Journey to perfection.

The past 365 days has been quite challenging, tempting, filled with difficulties but in all these God has been faithful to me despite my unworthiness. With full consciousness of the very fact that I still have this sinful human nature in me, I might have in my journey so far, intentionally or unintentionally offended and tramped on people’s feet of which I sincerely implore you to pardon me and let go while I continue to strive towards excellence and perfection.

Today spurs me with an impetus that drives me to unrelenting determination, excellence, focus-minded, conquest, and diligence in deeds. I am being challenged and motivated by my dreams, my aspirations, my future and the man I will become in the next few years. As I add another year, I firmly resolve to be steadfast in my quest to perfection and be diligent in pursuing my goals.

My profound gratitude goes to my amiable and lovely parents, siblings and my extended family for providing me with the necessary support, care, love, and concern in my times of trials, temptations, tribulations and difficulties. I am ever most grateful to you my dear friends for your warm hands of friendship even in the midst of human frailties. To all those who in one way or the other have helped me in my journey to perfection, I say a big THANK YOU.

Finally, I beseech God to grant me the Serenity to ACCEPT the things I cannot change, the COURAGE to change the things I can, and bless me with the WISDOM to know, reconcile and appreciate the difference! May the Heavens bless me and May God grant me long life and a divine accomplishment of my dreams, goals and aspirations.

Happy Birthday to my humble self.
Happy Birthday Aniebo Anthony C. J. V.

No comments:

Post a Comment