Thursday 14 September 2017

IZUCHUKWU PRECIOUS OBANI: A MAN WITH A DIFFERENCE.

There is a popular Igbo adage that says "Ahu dimkpa, ahu ogologo imi ya", which literary means that "a man is known by his worth and his deeds speaks for him". Such can be said of this young accomplisher of our generation. He may appear to young, but his wisdom can be equalled to the biblical 'Solomonic' wisdom.
Obani, as he is popularly called is a young man with the zeal to do exploits. He believes in hard work and he makes sure he leaves no stone unturned. At his age, he has been able to achieve greater things which naturally might look difficult for someone of his age to achieve.
I still recall vividly how we crossed paths and how he has been of immense help to me. He is like a brother and a confidant. He is someone I respect and admire so much. When I first visited Warri, Delta State, he made my stay over there memorable. He is someone you will wish to associate with.

He came to limelight during his electioneering days in school. Then, I had barely known him but his name was on the lips of everyone on campus. He was the people's mandate and choice. He was the SUG President FUTO never had. Even though he was not given the opportunity to serve, for me, it was a blessing in disguise.
He is a devoted Catholic and a member of the Lay readers association. He is gentle, humble, goal-oriented, kind, intelligent, handsome, passion-driven, an astute politician, an entrepreneur, an extraordinary accountant, a financial manager and most importantly a unique 'Husband material'. I can go one and one to list his attributes but like the Igbo people will say, "A gam ekwu nu ole, ghara ole"? Believe you me, he was born to be great, he is already great and soon, he will do more greater works than what he has done already. Without mincing words, HE IS A MAN WITH A DIFFERENCE.
Bro, as you celebrate your birthday today, I join your hosts of friends to wish you a superb birthday celebrations. I lift my glass of wine to toast with you for more prosperous years ahead, God's choicest blessings and success in your life endeavors. I also pray for a Divine accomplishment of your dreams.
Happy Birthday Sir. Izuchukwu Precious Obani, KSJI
Cheers!
Live. Live. Live.

Anthony Aniebo.

No comments:

Post a Comment